Broccoli-Cheddar Chicken Casserole. Broccoli cheddar is an amazing combination! So we made a delicious, low carb Cheddar Chicken and Broccoli Casserole that's perfect for dinner any We decided to add an interesting twist to the chicken and broccoli casserole by adding crushed pork rinds as the top layer. This Broccoli Cheddar Chicken and Rice Casserole is an easy make ahead meal that you can assemble and bake another day!
May be made ahead and frozen. Broccoli – I used fresh broccoli, chopped it and steamed until tender. Cheese – I used half shredded cheddar and half crumbled Velveeta.
Hey everyone, it’s John, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, broccoli-cheddar chicken casserole. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Broccoli cheddar is an amazing combination! So we made a delicious, low carb Cheddar Chicken and Broccoli Casserole that's perfect for dinner any We decided to add an interesting twist to the chicken and broccoli casserole by adding crushed pork rinds as the top layer. This Broccoli Cheddar Chicken and Rice Casserole is an easy make ahead meal that you can assemble and bake another day!
Broccoli-Cheddar Chicken Casserole is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Broccoli-Cheddar Chicken Casserole is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have broccoli-cheddar chicken casserole using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Broccoli-Cheddar Chicken Casserole:
- Get 3 C of broccoli-cheddar soup.
- Take 3 C of shredded chicken.
- Get 2 cloves of garlic; creamed.
- Make ready 1 T of fresh rosemary.
- Get 1 t of crushed pepper flakes.
- Get 3/4 oz of basil; chiffonade.
- Prepare 1/2 of red onion; julienne.
- Take 1/4 C of champagne vinegar.
- Make ready 1 of large pinch kosher salt & black pepper.
- Prepare 1 C of french fried onions.
- Get 1/3 C of Italian seasoned breadcrumbs.
- Take 1/4 C of grated parmesean.
- Prepare as needed of butter.
A cheesy casserole recipe with broccoli, chicken and rice that requires no browning or precooking any of the ingredients. Much like Cracker Barrel's Broccoli Cheddar Chicken but with rice! You may notice I don't have a ton of casserole recipes on the blog. A classic casserole, chicken is paired up with broccoli, rice, cream soup and cheese.
Instructions to make Broccoli-Cheddar Chicken Casserole:
- Combine ingredients soup through salt and pepper in a large mixing bowl. Mix well..
- Butter a large casserole dish. Transfer soup mixture. Top with onions and breadcrumbs. Sprinkle parmesean atop..
- Spray a piece of foil with non-stick cooking spray. Cover. Bake at 375° for 30 minutes. Uncover. Cook an additional 15 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly reheated and casserole is bubbly with a crunchy crust..
- Variations; Red bell pepper, white wine, champagne, white vinegar, white wine vinegar, red wine vinegar, white pepper, peppercorn melange, butter, brown butter, parsely, cilantro, scallions, chives, cayenne, crushed pepper flakes, habanero, bacon, pancetta, oregano, zucchini, fennel, celery, carrots, jalapeños, paprika, smoked paprika, applewood seasoning, dried ranch seasoning, dried sriracha, coriander seed, ginger, honey, lime, lemon, horseradish, sherry, balsamic, thyme, tomatoes, orange, green beans, red fresno chiles, goat cheese, romano, gruyere, parmigiano reggiano, pecorino, spinach, arugula, asiago, feta, gouda, coconut, heavy cream, curry, red onion, dijon, sage, tarragon, rice vinegar.
I finally got my recipe for broccoli and rice casserole up after a recent reader request, though it's pretty common with most other broccoli and rice recipes out in the world – cooked rice, cooked broccoli, cream of. We may earn commission from the links on this page. Cracker Barrel-Inspired Broccoli Cheddar Chicken Casserole. Enjoy the restaurant's Wednesday special any day of the week. This cheddar broccoli chicken casserole is made with broccoli, cauliflower rice, chicken, sour cream, butter and lots of shredded cheddar cheese.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food broccoli-cheddar chicken casserole recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!