easy healthy salmon and pasta. Use frozen, skinless wild salmon fillets for a cheap and filling lunch on the go. This low-calorie, healthy dish couldn't be easier to whip up. This healthy salmon spinach pasta is an easy and delicious way to use up leftover salmon creating a quick and nutritious meal the whole family will enjoy.
Nothing could have been easier, simpler, more delicious and healthy than this great dish which I served hot last night and turned into a salmon pasta salad for lunch today. An easy pasta salad recipe is super easy to make and healthier than your average pasta salad. Made with either lentil or chickpea pasta, salmon, peas, corn, and a delicious zesty lemon and dill dressing. You can have easy healthy salmon and pasta using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of easy healthy salmon and pasta
- Prepare 1 of salmon fillet.
- It’s 1 tbsp of butter.
- It’s 1 dash of garlic salt.
- Prepare 1 of cajun seasoning.
- Prepare 1 of lemon herb seasoning.
- Prepare 2 cup of penne or bowtie pasta.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of mario batalli alfredo sauce.
- It’s 1 of salt & pepper.
- You need 1/2 cup of fresh sliced mushrooms.
- Prepare 1 cup of fresh diced tomatoes "not too small".
- Prepare 1 tsp of oil.
- You need 1 tbsp of parmesan cheese.
You may use smoked salmon instead of canned salmon or any other pasta that's readily available. Not only is it one of the easiest, quickest fish to make, but it also pairs well with pretty much anything since it's relatively mild: Ginger, veggies, miso, curry, eggs, grains—you name it. For an easy salmon steak, heat up the grill. With almond pesto, this dish is loaded with healthy fats.
easy healthy salmon and pasta instructions
- boil water for pasta, add pasta..
- dice tomatoes.
- put oil in small skillet, add fresh sliced mushrooms, saute until desired texture, add salt and pepper to taste, remove from heat, set aside..
- heat butter in large skillet, add salmon, season the uncooked side thats up with cajun seasoning and lemon herb seasoning, cook for 2 mins, flip over, season on other side. cook till desired doneness. remove from heat.
- add diced tomatoes and oil to a separate skillet, saute to desired doneness, add garlic salt and lemon herb seasoning. remove from heat..
- drain pasta, add alfredo, tomatoes and mushrooms. stir..
- put salmon and pasta on plate, add parmesan to top of pasta, serve and enjoy.
However, if you want salmon pasta with a little lower fat content, serve with a cup of spicy tomato sauce instead. Easy Homemade Carpet Cleaners to Tackle Every Stain. Putting together a healthy, simple dinner shouldn't feel like swimming upstream. Just try one of these tasty recipes. Find delicious ways to cook up healthy salmon entrees, appetizers, roe, dips, canapes Pesto Salmon and Italian Veggies in Foil – Cooking Classy.