Creamy Tomato Pasta. Keywords: Creamy tomato pasta, Creamy tomato sauce, Tomato cream sauce. I love hearing how you went with my recipes! Tag me on Instagram at @RecipeTinEats.
This quick and easy dinner is inspired by penne alla vodka, but made simpler with fewer. Quick skillet pasta dishes like this Creamy Tomato and Spinach Pasta are perfect for such an occasion. They require only a few ingredients, cook up super fast, and leave me feeling full and. You can cook Creamy Tomato Pasta using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Creamy Tomato Pasta
- Prepare 500 g of pasta.
- Prepare of For the Tomato Sauce:.
- Prepare 1-2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 4 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare 500 g of Tomato Purée.
- It’s 1 tbsp of tomato paste.
- You need 1 tbsp of Italian Herbs.
- Prepare To taste of Salt & Pepper.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of sugar or to taste.
- You need of To Serve:.
- Prepare of Oven roasted tomato.
- It’s of Cream cheese.
- It’s of Pine Nuts.
I pureed mine in the blender as I prefer smooth creamy sauces, and I added three garlic cloves as I love garlic. Do you have pasta night in your house? Creamy tomato pasta is an easy main dish recipe that combines cream cheese with classic tomato sauce and spaghetti. It may sound a little unorthodox to add cream cheese to a pasta recipe, but it.
Creamy Tomato Pasta instructions
- Cook the Pasta according to the package instructions in salted water until al dente..
- In the meantime, make the sauce. Heat the oil in the pan and sauté the garlic for about 1-2 minutes..
- Add the tomatoes and the tomato paste. Reduce the heat and simmer for about 10 minutes or till desired consistency is reached. Season with salt, pepper, italian herbs and a bit of sugar..
- When the pasta is done, drain and add the sauce, tossing to combine..
- Serve your pasta with dollops of cream cheese, oven-roasted tomatoes, roasted pine nuts, fresh basil or any topping you prefer..
Watch how to make this creamy tomato one pot pasta. Tell me, what's on your A few weeks ago I ate this Creamy Lemon One Pot Pasta for lunch… like, I ate almost allll of it … and I. It's made with a vegan creamy cashew pasta sauce, roasted veggies, and fresh basil. To get this recipe together, you can use any pasta you like. Dried pasta is an affordable shelf-stable staple that everyone needs to stock in their pantry at all times.