Bacon Prawn Tails in Creamy Garlic Sauce.
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, bacon prawn tails in creamy garlic sauce. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Bacon Prawn Tails in Creamy Garlic Sauce is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. They are nice and they look wonderful. Bacon Prawn Tails in Creamy Garlic Sauce is something that I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have bacon prawn tails in creamy garlic sauce using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Bacon Prawn Tails in Creamy Garlic Sauce:
- Make ready 250 g of streaky bacon cut.
- Get 3 cloves of bacon minced.
- Take 400 g of prawn tails.
- Make ready 2 cups of mushrooms chopped.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of white wine (optional).
- Get 1 cup of cream.
- Take 2 of tblsp chopped parsley.
- Make ready Squeeze of lemon.
Steps to make Bacon Prawn Tails in Creamy Garlic Sauce:
- On medium heat fry bacon till crispy and remove. Add mince garlic and prawn tails and fry for 1 minute. Remove and place with bacon..
- Add mushrooms and add wine and cook in high for 3 minutes..
- Reduce heat to a simmer. Add cream and bring to a slow simmer. Rerun bacon and shrimp. Garnish with parsley and squeeze lemon. Season with salt and pepper..
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food bacon prawn tails in creamy garlic sauce recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!