Cheesy Chicken Bacon Broccoli Pasta. This ultra creamy chicken casserole is made with cheese sauce, pasta, chicken, broccoli and bacon. Kid-friendly and perfect for a weeknight meal! A chicken casserole your family will be happy to have for dinner!
Chicken broccoli pasta is tossed in a creamy sauce made with heavy cream and Parmesan cheese. The sauce is super easy to make and requires How to make Chicken Broccoli Pasta with Bacon. First, cook the chicken breasts seasoned with salt and pepper in a large skillet on medium heat.
Hello everybody, it is Drew, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, cheesy chicken bacon broccoli pasta. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Cheesy Chicken Bacon Broccoli Pasta is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. Cheesy Chicken Bacon Broccoli Pasta is something that I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
This ultra creamy chicken casserole is made with cheese sauce, pasta, chicken, broccoli and bacon. Kid-friendly and perfect for a weeknight meal! A chicken casserole your family will be happy to have for dinner!
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook cheesy chicken bacon broccoli pasta using 13 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Cheesy Chicken Bacon Broccoli Pasta:
- Make ready 8 slices of Bacon.
- Prepare 2 lbs of boneless chicken breast.
- Prepare 2 cups of broccoli pieces.
- Take 1 can of cheddar cheese soup.
- Get 1 1/4 cup of milk.
- Make ready 2 cups of shredded cheddar.
- Get 1 cup of parmesan cheese.
- Make ready 1/2 box of bowtie pasta.
- Take 1 tbsp of onion powder.
- Take 1 tbsp of minced garlic.
- Take 2 tbsp of Butter.
- Get 1/2 cup of water.
- Get to taste of salt and pepper.
This pasta honestly has so much going for it. It's like an ultra-creamy, cheesy broccoli soup with bacon, chicken, and pasta. It's like an ultra-creamy, cheesy broccoli soup with bacon, chicken, and pasta. Seriously what on earth could be better??
Instructions to make Cheesy Chicken Bacon Broccoli Pasta:
- Prepare bacon crispy crumble and set aside..
- Chop chicken breast and saute in bacon drippings. Add garlic and onion powder..
- Remove chicken from pan and set aside. Add broccoli to pan and cook for five minutes..
- Add water to pan. Put chicken back into the pan with broccoli..
- Prepare bowtie pasta according to packaging. Drain pasta and add butter.
- Combine chicken mixture and pasta.
- Pour cheddar cheese soup into medium sauce pan and add milk. Stir until smooth and turn on medium heat. Add shredded cheddar and parmesan cheese and stir until combined..
- Add cheese mixture to pasta mixture and toss.
- Add half of crumbled bacon and toss.
- Add salt and pepper if desired.
- Top with other half of bacon and enjoy!!!.
Season chicken with salt and pepper to taste. In the same pot with the bacon grease, arrange the chicken in a single layer. Good comfort food using cream cheese and parmesan with milk to make this garlic flavored white sauce. Bacon is so good in this one. Flemish cheese, hake medallions, potatoes, bacon, broccoli.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food cheesy chicken bacon broccoli pasta recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!