Slow Cooker Barbecue Chicken.
Hey everyone, it’s Jim, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, slow cooker barbecue chicken. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Slow Cooker Barbecue Chicken is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. Slow Cooker Barbecue Chicken is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook slow cooker barbecue chicken using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Slow Cooker Barbecue Chicken:
- Prepare of large boneless skinless chicken breasts (about 1.5 lbs worth).
- Get of ketchup.
- Prepare of brown sugar.
- Prepare of cold water.
- Get of onion powder.
- Take of hickory flavored liquid smoke.
- Prepare of apple cider vinegar (white vinegar will do).
- Take of crushed red pepper flakes.
- Prepare of worcestershire sauce.
- Take of Salt and pepper to taste (optional, I didn't use any).
Instructions to make Slow Cooker Barbecue Chicken:
- Place chicken in the bottom of your slow cooker. Wisk together all other ingredients. Pour evenly over chicken..
- Cook on low 6 hrs. Shred chicken (you can do it right in the slow cooker). Stir shreds into the sauce..
- Continue on low 1-2 more hrs to really flavor the chicken. Serve on toasted buns. Enjoy!.
- See notes below ⤵.
- NOTE: You can totally use bottled bbq sauce instead of the sauce ingredients listed. I'd go with about 1 1/2 cups sauce + 1/4 cup water. I just always have everything on hand to make homemade sauce and prefer it over bottled..
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food slow cooker barbecue chicken recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!