Easy Pesto Pasta. This pesto pasta recipe is a delicious quick and easy summer recipe! This quick & easy pesto pasta recipe is a delicious weeknight dinner! With bold, fresh basil pesto, pine nuts, and greens, this pasta is a Learn how to make pesto pasta with this quick & easy recipe!
This easy pesto pasta recipe makes a terrific side dish or vegetarian main course in no time. You can eat it hot or cold. When I first created this spinach pesto pasta recipe I thought I was going to need a pound of pasta to be. You can cook Easy Pesto Pasta using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy Pesto Pasta
- Prepare 1 bag of Spinach.
- It’s 2 of pkgs of Italian sausage links 1hot/1mild.
- Prepare 3 of bell peppers red, yellow, orange.
- Prepare 2 boxes of pasta (I prefer bowtie).
- It’s 1 of small jar of pesto.
- Prepare of Crushed red pepper for taste.
- It’s 1 of pot.
- It’s 1 of deep skillet.
This easy pesto pasta is fresh, filling, and full of flavor! All you need are a few simple ingredients. I'm happy the weather is cooling down in Utah, but on the downside, the fresh herbs go with it. Serving pesto with pasta breaks standard pasta rules for how to combine the sauce and the pasta.
Easy Pesto Pasta step by step
- Boil water, and dice the peppers.
- Pan fry sausages until browned.
- Coin the sausages and then toss back in frying pan.
- Toss in peppers and bag of spinach until spinach is reduced..
- Toss pasta in when water boils. Cook to desired firmness. (I prefer al dente).
- Mix pasta and sausage mix, along with jar of pesto. Season with crushed red pepper for a kick. Serve with garlic or regular bread..
Pasta with pesto, potatoes, and green beans. Pasta salads can be served as a main. Need to use up a jar of pesto? Easy Pesto Pasta Side DishMommy Enterprises. farfalle pasta, olive oil, pesto, heavy whipping cream. Roasted Asparagus & Mushroom Pesto Pasta SaladYummy Healthy Easy.