Crock Pot Chicken Noodle Soup.
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, crock pot chicken noodle soup. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Crock Pot Chicken Noodle Soup is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They are nice and they look fantastic. Crock Pot Chicken Noodle Soup is something that I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook crock pot chicken noodle soup using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Crock Pot Chicken Noodle Soup:
- Get 1 bag of wide egg noodles.
- Prepare of celery.
- Get of baby carrots.
- Get of green onions.
- Take 2 of large chicken breasts.
- Prepare 3 cubes of chicken bouillon.
- Take 50 oz of chicken broth.
- Prepare of rosemary.
- Prepare of basil.
- Take of season salt.
- Prepare 4 of large potatoes.
Steps to make Crock Pot Chicken Noodle Soup:
- Cut up generous amounts of celery, carrots, and onion. Put broth, bouillon, and vegetables in a pot, bring to a boil. Add spices to taste and simmer for 10 to 15 minutes..
- Cook chicken plain, and shred.
- Cook noodles about half way..
- Add all to the crock pot for 4 hours on high, or 6 hours on low..
- Serve over mashed potatoes..
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food crock pot chicken noodle soup recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!