Smoked Salmon and Blue Cheese Cheesecake with an Avocado Cream Topping. Smoked Salmon and Avocado cheesecake recipe. Simple to prepare and beautiful to see. You can play with the shapes of the decoration with your kids.
Then place the additional slices on top while incrementally rotating each piece. Place them in one layer on top of the cream cheese. I like to cut them into the appropriate shapes to. You can cook Smoked Salmon and Blue Cheese Cheesecake with an Avocado Cream Topping using 24 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Smoked Salmon and Blue Cheese Cheesecake with an Avocado Cream Topping
- It’s of bottom crust.
- You need 4 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 6 oz of multigrain crackers.
- It’s 1 tsp of agave nectar.
- You need of canola spray.
- You need of cheesecake base.
- You need 1 1/4 lb of cream cheese.
- It’s 1 1/2 tbsp of agave nectar.
- It’s 4 oz of ricotta cheese.
- It’s 4 of eggs, large.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of half and half.
- It’s 4 oz of blue cheese.
- It’s of filling to be stirred into the base.
- Prepare 4 of to 8 ounces smoked salmon, crumbled.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of piementos, small diced.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of diced chives, minced.
- It’s 1 pinch of Herb de Provence.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ground black pepper.
- You need of topping.
- You need 6 of sour cream.
- It’s 1 of avocado, small.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of sugar.
- It’s 2 tbsp of chives, minced.
- You need 1 of parsley, dried.
A smoked salmon cream cheese mixture is baked in a springform pan just like a cheesecake and served at room temperature. Garnish with a bit more smoked salmon and serve with crackers on the side. It would be outrageously rich as a plated appetizer but as an hors d'oeuvre on a buffet it's. Most grocery stores sell presliced smoked salmon and cream cheese You can add a few thin slices of tomatoes or cucumbers.
Smoked Salmon and Blue Cheese Cheesecake with an Avocado Cream Topping step by step
- Melt butter, add crumbled crackers & sweetener, and mix. Spray spring form pan with oil spray. Pour bottom mixture into pan. Hand press down firmly..
- Mix cream cheese and then add the ricotta with the agave nectar. Scrape and mix in eggs. Scrape and mix in dairy. Incorporate blue cheese last..
- In a bowl combine salmon, chives, pimentos, peppers, and herbs. And then combine with cheesecake base. Very the amount of salmon with the type of salmon..
- Pour mixture into spring form pan. Place pan a lipped sheet pan. Fill sheet with 1/4 inch water..
- Place cheesecake into a 350°F preheated oven. Bake 50 to 65 minutes. You just want the cheesecake to start to brown up and crack. Cheesecake is not done until it sets up overnight..
- Remove cheesecake..
- Remove avocado flesh. Dash with lemon juice and mix. Add sour cream and mix on speed 1 until nice and smooth. Pour over cheesecake. Return to oven for 10 more minutes..
- Remove from oven. Top with chives and parsley. a Let cool for 30 minutes. Put in fridge overnight..
- Remove from fridge next day. Take out of the pan. Cut and serve..
Another variation on this popular bagel combination includes avocados. Spread bread with avocado cream cheese, then top with capers, red onion, salmon, and cucumbers. Drizzle toasts with oil, season with salt, black pepper, and pepper flakes, then This high-protein, grain-free cake is frosted with a mixture of cream cheese and yogurt, for a sweet, healthy twist. Goat cheese takes the place of cream cheese for extra tang, while a squeeze of This bagel-and-lox-inspired open-faced sandwich combines avocado and smoked salmon, cut through with Top with avocado and mash with a fork to cover entire surface. Sprinkle capers evenly across surface and top.