Orange-raisin ricotta cheese cake. Flavored with orange zest and orange liqueur, this ricotta pound cake is incredibly tasty and moist. It is the perfect treat, particularly nice as an afternoon snack with a cup of tea, but it is equally good served for breakfast or brunch or even dessert — so versatile. This fabulous orange cake uses the entire orange for a superior orange flavor.
Use a blender or a food processor to grind the orange. Recipe courtesy of Food Network Kitchen. Since there is no crust to contend with, this rustic Italian-style orange-scented cheesecake is incredibly simple to whip together.. You can have Orange-raisin ricotta cheese cake using 14 ingredients and 17 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Orange-raisin ricotta cheese cake
- You need 1 cup of Ricotta cheese.
- It’s 100 gms of sugar Confectioners’.
- It’s 150 ml of Orange juice + 3 tbsps.
- You need ¼ cup of Raisins.
- You need 100 ml of whipping cream Heavy.
- Prepare 3 tsps of Gelatin.
- Prepare 4 tbsps of Water.
- Prepare 10 of Digestive biscuits.
- Prepare 4 tbsps of Butter.
- Prepare ½ tsp of Cinnamon powder.
- You need ½ tsp of Orange zest.
- You need 200 gms of Orange marmalade.
- Prepare 100 ml of Water + 3 tbsps.
- It’s 2 tsps of Gelatin.
Les meilleures recettes de Cheesecake avec orange, ricotta notées et commentées par les internautes. This baked cheese cake is straightforward to make. With a touch of orange and cinnamon, the ricotta also gives a lovely flavour and texture compared to typical cheesecakes made with cream cheese. I was going to start this post with, "We've got company coming over tonight, so this will be a quick post…" but then I stopped myself.
Orange-raisin ricotta cheese cake step by step
- In a plastic zip pouch OR a blender, crumble the biscuits..
- In a bowl, mix the crumbled biscuits, melted butter, cinnamon powder and orange zest. Mix well..
- Put this mixture in a 7 inch cheese cake tin..
- Spread it and press it down evenly to for a base. Refrigerate it for 45mins or till set..
- Soak the raisins in the orange juice for 4 to 5 hours..
- In a heavy bottom pan, simmer on low-medium heat the orange juice and raising mixture for 10 to 15 mins. Allow it to cool..
- Sprinkle gelatin in 4 tbsp of cold water and allow it to bloom..
- In a blender, add ricotta cheese, orange juice-raisin mixture, confectioners’ sugar. Blend well till smooth and creamy..
- Whip the cream till it becomes stiff and forms a peak..
- Warm 3 tbsp of orange juice in a small pan. Take it off the stove and mix the gelatin. Stir till it dissolves well..
- Add gelatin mixture in ricotta cheese mixture, mix well. Add the whipped cream into it and mix well..
- Pour this mixture over the biscuit base and refrigerate for 3 to 4 hours or till set..
- Sprinkle gelatin over cold water and allow it to bloom..
- In a pan, heat orange marmalade and 100ml of water. Stir well and simmer for 4 to 5 minutes. Take it off the stove and allow it to cool for 2 to 3 minutes..
- Add gelatin mixture in the melted orange marmalade from above step. Stir well until gelatin is dissolved completely. Cool for few minutes..
- Pour this over the ricotta cheese cake..
- Refrigerate until set..
And it's not because we don't have company coming over tonight (we do) or because this. Ricotta Pudding with Raisins and RumMadeleine Cocina. This is an extremely smooth, gentle, orangey Low Carb Orange Ricotta Cheesecake. The Orange Ricotta Cheesecake recipe out of our category Cheesecake! This cheesecake is straightforward to cook and has a distinguishing taste and texture compared to the cheese cakes made with cream cheese.