Pumpkin cream cheese danish (easy). Oh, how I love this recipe. It's one of the easiest I've ever made and it couldn't be more delicious. I've been making the plain cream cheese version of this recipe for years and I've just recently concocted a pumpkin spice.
Moral of the story: this Pumpkin Danish one of the best things to eat EVER. Sweet, creamy, cream cheesy, and carby! Everything that's worth living for is in this sweet and tasty. You can have Pumpkin cream cheese danish (easy) using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pumpkin cream cheese danish (easy)
- You need of Cresent rolls.
- Prepare of egg.
- You need of white granulated sugar.
- It’s of brown sugar.
- It’s of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare of package of softened cream cheese.
- You need of egg white.
- You need of canned pumpkin.
Flakey, buttery, pumpkin and cream cheese flavored Danish pastries. If you're as big a fan as we are of the pumpkin and cream cheese combination, we can't recommend this flaky, buttery pastry more highly. Frozen puff pastry makes it easy to prepare homemade pumpkin cream cheese-filled pastries for holiday breakfasts. Find this Pin and more on Adventures in Dessert by Maryann Rizzo.
Pumpkin cream cheese danish (easy) instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F place one can of Cresent rolls in the bottom of a nonstick sprayed 13×9 (or smaller if you want them thicker) pan..
- Mix the cream cheese, pumpkin, cinnamon, egg, and sugar until smooth. I suggest a mixer for this but if you don't have one don't worry about it..
- Pour the mix on top of the Cresent rolls that line the bottom of the pan and then top with the 2nd can of cresents. Roll the cresents out to get them to fit the top before placing on top of mix. Then brush the top of the cresents with egg white and sprinkle 1 tbsp of white sugar and a sprinkle of cinnamon..
- Place in the oven and bake for 30 minutes..
I cannot wait for you to try this pumpkin cream cheese danish recipe! These are buttery and flaky with a rich pumpkin filling that is perfect for fall. A cream cheese danish swirled with pumpkin and chocolate is a great treat to add to your morning routine. Out of that list of breakfast choices, I'm thinking that this easy pumpkin danish is the healthiest one. Pumpkin is full of vitamins, and my Nutella container says it is healthy, so I'm going.