Slow Cooker Chicken Cordon Bleu.
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, slow cooker chicken cordon bleu. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Slow Cooker Chicken Cordon Bleu is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Slow Cooker Chicken Cordon Bleu is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have slow cooker chicken cordon bleu using 9 ingredients and 21 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Slow Cooker Chicken Cordon Bleu:
- Get of Chicken breast boneless skinless (more if u need more I only had 3 ppl eating so only needed 3).
- Get of 10.75 Condensed cream of chicken soup.
- Take of Milk.
- Make ready of Sliced Swiss ham.
- Get of Sliced ham.
- Prepare of Herbed dry bread stuffing mix.
- Make ready of Butter melted.
- Make ready of Salt.
- Take of Pepper.
Steps to make Slow Cooker Chicken Cordon Bleu:
- Place a piece of plastic wrap on the counter put chicken in wrap fold over to cover chicken and with a meat pounder pound the chicken to a thin layer bout 1/4 inch. Enough to be able to roll easily.
- After chicken is thinned place on a plate and salt and pepper both sides.
- Place a slice of ham on top chicken.
- Place a slice of cheese on top ham.
- Add another slice of ham top of the cheese.
- N finally another piece of cheese on top of the ham.
- Roll up the chicken tucking in the ham and cheese overlapping the chicken a little and succor with tooth picks to hold in place while cooking.
- Repeat these steps with the other two pieces of chicken set a side for a few minutes.
- Dump can of soup into a bowl.
- Dump your milk on top of the soup.
- Stir mixture up good.
- Pour a small amount of the milk soup mixture onto the bottom of slow cooker just to coat the bottom.
- Place in chicken side by side on top soup mix.
- Pour rest of the soup mixture over top the chicken.
- Cut open bag of stuffing mix.
- Dump in bag of stuffing mix covering top of chicken.
- Melt butter.
- Drizzle butter over top stuffing mix.
- Cover and cook on low 4 hours.
- When done cooking.
- Plate and dig in! 🙂 -don't 4get to remove your tooth picks after you plate-.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food slow cooker chicken cordon bleu recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!