Poisonhoney's Loaded Breakfast Quesadilla.
Hey everyone, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, poisonhoney's loaded breakfast quesadilla. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Poisonhoney's Loaded Breakfast Quesadilla is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. They are fine and they look wonderful. Poisonhoney's Loaded Breakfast Quesadilla is something that I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook poisonhoney's loaded breakfast quesadilla using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Poisonhoney's Loaded Breakfast Quesadilla:
- Prepare 2 of flour tortillas.
- Get 3 of eggs.
- Get 1/2 small of red onion.
- Get 2 slice of everroast chicken ham.
- Prepare 3 slice of pepperoni cut in thin slices.
- Make ready 1 slice of tomato cut in pieces.
- Take 2 slice of provolone cheese.
- Take 1/2 cup of pizza blend cheese.
- Take 2 1/2 dash of olive oil.
- Take 1 pinch of ground black pepper.
- Make ready 1 1/2 pinch of adobo.
- Take 1 pinch of red pepper flakes.
- Make ready 15 piece of tater tots.
- Prepare 1 pinch of chopped parsley.
Steps to make Poisonhoney's Loaded Breakfast Quesadilla:
- Cut the chicken ham in slices. Heat the oil in a medium pan and saute the onions until tender. Add the ham, pepperoni and tomato..
- Scramble the eggs with the onions, ham, pepperoni and tomato..
- Fry the tater tots in another pan and as soon as they are ready add them to the scrambled egg and mix them..
- Season the scrambled egg mixture with the adobo, black pepper and the red pepper flakes..
- In another pan over medium heat put a tortilla with a slice of provolone cheese add a little of the scrambled eggs top it with the pizza blend cheese and close the tortilla. Until toasty and golden brown. Garnish with the chopped parsley..
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food poisonhoney's loaded breakfast quesadilla recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!