Pizza grilled cheese. This Pizza Grilled Cheese Recipe from Delish.com makes a seriously saucy sandwich. I was helping Julia make an inside out grilled cheese where you get that cheddar nice and crisp on the outside as you lightly grill it until it turns into a. Pepperoni Pizza Grilled CheeseTake your favorite grilled cheese sandwich and stuff it turn it into a pepperoni pizza!
Switch up the cheese filling – try mozzarella, sharp Cheddar or American cheese! Top each slice the cheese and pepperoni, dividing evenly. Butter the bread like you would to make a normal grilled cheese. You can cook Pizza grilled cheese using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pizza grilled cheese
- You need 2 slice of white or wheat bread.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of pizza sauce.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of mini pepperonis.
- You need 4 slice of mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of butter.
Put a piece of cheese on the butter side down piece of bread. We swapped the old school grilled cheese and tomato soup combo for a pizza-inspired vegan grilled cheese with marinara sauce because we love you and want you to be happy. Mix pizza sauce and Italian seasoning. This is one grilled cheese that will knock your socks off!
Pizza grilled cheese step by step
- Thinly spread butter on one side of each piece of bread, don't use all the butter.
- Then on the other side of the bread slices, spread pizza sauce.
- Put remaining butter in a saucepan on medium heat, lay one slice of bread butter side down.
- Then quickly lay 2 slices of cheese down, pepperoni's, then the other 2 slices and the other piece of bread, butter side up.
- Cover pan and let cook for 3 minutes on each side, enjoy!.
You have just met your new favorite sandwich! Delicious crispy grilled cheese filled with your favorite classic pizza toppings. Lightly butter both sides of the bread. Make pizza dough from scratch using our pizza dough recipe. Prepare the toppings so they are ready to go on the pizza—tomato sauce, cheese, and anything else you wish.