Easy Spaghetti Bolognese.
You can cook Easy Spaghetti Bolognese using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy Spaghetti Bolognese
- Prepare 250 gr of spaghetti.
- It’s 500 gr of ground beef.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 4 cloves of garlic, minced.
- You need 4 of medium tomatoes, diced.
- It’s 1 cup of Prego Traditional Pasta Sauce.
- You need 1/2 Tbsp of salt or to taste.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of freshly ground black pepper or to taste.
- You need of grated parmesan.
- It’s of cheese parsley leaves, minced.
Easy Spaghetti Bolognese instructions
- Boil water in a pot. Add 1 tsp salt. Cook spaghetti to al dente according to the package directions. Remove from the heat, put it in a colander, rinse under cool water, and drain..
- Heat olive oil in a pan over medium high heat. Sauté garlic until fragrant..
- Add ground beef. Cook until it changes color..
- Add in Prego Traditional Pasta Sauce. Mix well..
- Add diced tomatoes. Keep cooking until the tomatoes are wilted and soft..
- Season with salt and black pepper. Adjust to taste..
- Add spaghetti. Mix well. (Or place the spaghetti on the serving plates. Put the sauce on top.) Sprinkle some grated parmesan cheese and minced parsley. Yum 😋.