Fried brie wedges. Fried Brie is the perfect party food as it is easy and very impressive to serve your family and guests. Fried Brie With Tomato Marmalade, Nut-crusted Fried Brie Bites, Fried Brie Salad With Honey Balsamic Vinaigrette. Deep-fried brie is sensational as a starter or a snack.
But it's not the most exciting party app. Fried brie, on the other hand, is absolutely INSANE. Find the perfect french brie cheese wedge stock photo. You can have Fried brie wedges using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Fried brie wedges
- Prepare 1 of wheel of brie, rind removed, cut in wedges.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of water.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of breadcrumbs.
- You need 1/4 cup of flour.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of cornstarch.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/4 tsp of ground black pepper.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of oregano.
- You need 1 of vegetable oil for frying.
French Brie Cheese Wedge Stock Photos and Images. Pour into the frying pan and cook over a low heat until semi-set, then lay the brie on top. Toss in the cucumber and radishes, and serve alongside the omelette wedges. Coated with panko breadcrumbs, served with caramelized onions. served with garden peas, hand cut chips, tartare sauce, salad garnish and a lemon wedge.
Fried brie wedges instructions
- Lightly beat egg and water.
- Mix dry ingredients separately.
- Dredge brie wedges in egg mix, then breadcrumb mix until fully coated in dry mix.
- Put wedges on plate, refrigerate about 30 minutes to harden brie to prevent over melting during frying.
- Heat veg oil (about 1 1/2" worth) in a large pan or wok. Heat oil until it reaches 375°F..
- Gently place brie wedges in hot oil (being careful not to overload pan). Fry wedges for one minute, flip, and fry another minute. Be careful not to fry too long as coating will burn and cheese will melt out of coating. Remove wedges and place on paper towel to dry..
- Serve warm. Goes great with cranberry apple chutney or olive oil and balsamic vinegar. Enjoy!.
Crispy Fried Camembert or Brie Served with Preserved Figs. Before you coat the cheese, sprinkle a layer of the cornflake crumb mix over a platter. So I left a wedge of brie in the fridge and forgot about it for a while. Now the cut end has been covered in a thin, fluffy, white coating. I tried using google to figure out if I could eat it or if it should be.