Easy Carbonara with Processed Cheese.
You can have Easy Carbonara with Processed Cheese using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy Carbonara with Processed Cheese
- You need of Pasta.
- Prepare of Bacon.
- You need of Garlic.
- It’s of Processed cheese (Meiji Hokkaido Tokachi Smart Cheese).
- It’s of ●Milk (not low in fat).
- It’s of ●Eggs.
- It’s of ●Soup stock granules.
- It’s of ●Katakuriko.
- It’s of Black pepper.
- Prepare of Processed cheese (Meiji Hokkaido Tokachi Smart Cheese) for topping.
Easy Carbonara with Processed Cheese step by step
- Slice bacon into 1 cm stripes and mince garlic or slice thinly..
- Chop 4 slices of processed cheese into small pieces..
- Combine the ingredients listed ●..
- Cook pasta to al dente for 1 minute less than instructed on the package. It's ready when you break a noodle and see a needle-like tip left in the cross section..
- Heat a little less than 1 tablespoon of olive oil and the garlic in the skillet until fragrant and then sauté the bacon until crispy..
- Toss the cooked pasta and the cheese from Step 2 into the skillet from Step 5, combining evenly. Add the ● listed egg mixture and toss all together over low heat for less than 1 minute..
- Season with black pepper and serve immediately garnished with the reserved grated cheese..
- It's done. Top with parsely if you wish..