Broccoli Shepherds Pie.
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, broccoli shepherds pie. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Broccoli Shepherds Pie is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Broccoli Shepherds Pie is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have broccoli shepherds pie using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Broccoli Shepherds Pie:
- Get 1 1/2 tbsp of Minced garlic.
- Make ready 1 1/2 tsp of Cayenne pepper.
- Take 1 1/2 tbsp of Adobo.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Ground blk pepper.
- Get 1 pinch of Pink Salt.
- Prepare 1 1/4 tsp of Ground Thyme.
- Take 1/3 of Purple onion chopped.
- Make ready 2 cup of Instant potatoes.
- Make ready 1 cup of Broccoli spares.
- Prepare 1 can of Whole kernal sweet corn.
- Prepare 1 lb of Ground chuck.
- Take 1 of A mix of shreded colby jack & mild chedd. chees.
- Take 2 tbsp of Butter for potatoes.
- Make ready 1 tsp of Olive oil for meat.
Steps to make Broccoli Shepherds Pie:
- Cook potatoes. Add finished potatoes to cassarole dish.
- Add cooked & drained meat on top of potatoes..
- Add all seasonings & onions to meat, cook til browned. Turn oven on 375.
- Remove grease from pan and lightly cook veggies in pan.
- Top meat with cooked veggies then with cheese mix..
- Cook for 25-30 minutes. Enjoy.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food broccoli shepherds pie recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!