Mini Taco Bowls. Brighten up the dinner table with these baked tortilla shells stuffed with wholesome ingredients like flavorful salsa, melty cheese, and shredded lettuce. For those that agree, let's talk about these Mini Taco Bowls. I LOVE them, they are incredibly easy to make and even more fun to serve.
You can add any of your favorite taco toppings to these (light sour cream. Zippy, crunchy Mini Taco Bowls are a winning recipe for an appetizer, dinner or the big game! Add cheese, black olives, and pickled jalapeños onto the beans. You can have Mini Taco Bowls using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mini Taco Bowls
- You need 1 can of refried beans.
- You need 4 of flour tortilla shells (depending on how many you plan to make) each shell makes 2 to 3 mini bowls.
- Prepare 1 of chopped tomato.
- You need 1 cup of shredded lettuce.
- Prepare 1 cup of shredded cheese.
- It’s 1 of chopped jalapeño (optional).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sour cream (optional).
- You need 1/2 cup of salsa (optional).
- It’s 1 cup of taco meat. you can add it, i never made mine with meat.
These Taco Bowls are new favorite weeknight dinner! Taco Bowls are jam packed with Mexican flavors and abundance of nutritious ingredients so say hello to a perfectly delicious, healthy weeknight. Zippy, crunchy Mini Taco Bowls drizzled in easy "Mexican Crema" sauce and topped with cheese, black olives, and pickled jalapeños with taco meat filling. Serve for a party appetizer, dinner.
Mini Taco Bowls instructions
- Pre heat oven to 375°..
- Spray muffin pan with non stick cooking spray..
- Take the tortilla shells and cut 2 or 3 circles out of each shell (I usually use a cup to outline my circle then I cut). This also depends on how many you want to make..
- Put the circle tortilla into the muffin pan. Add the refried beans, jalapeños, and cheese (taco meat if you added any, I didn't use any) (Don't over fill it, just enough to fill half way).
- Bake in preheated oven for about 10 minutes or until tortilla shell is golden..
- Take out of the oven. Place mini taco bowls on a plate and top with your favorite toppings. (Sour cream, lettuce, tomatoes & salsa).
- Enjoy!! :).
Mini Taco Bowl Bites are mini bite size taco bowls that have lots of Mexican flavors. These taco bites are packed with all the tastes of taco salad in a cute, tiny lil package. The homemade mini tortilla bowls are buttery, flaky, crisp on the outside and soft and chewy in the middle. Carefully fold edges of tortilla back to keep an opening for the filling. Mini chicken taco bowls are a snap to make when you use Perdue Short Cuts carved chicken breast.