Ham egg and cheese sliders. These yummy little Ham, Egg and Cheese Breakfast Sliders is one recipe you have to try! These tasty breakfast sliders are loaded with slices of ham and topped with scrambled eggs and shredded cheese. The secret to this recipe that takes these breakfast sliders to another.
Perfect for breakfast on the go! For crazy and busy mornings, I like to make these easy breakfast sliders. I make them the night before (after I put the kids to bed) and pop them in the fridge until the next morning. You can have Ham egg and cheese sliders using 5 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Ham egg and cheese sliders
- Prepare of Hawaiian rolls.
- It’s of Sliced deli ham.
- It’s slices of American cheese.
- It’s of Eggs – scrambled.
- Prepare of Mustard of your choice.
Eggs topped with melted cheese on crispy ham inside a homemade biscuit is a great way to start your morning! If you enjoy a filling breakfast sandwich, you will be a big fan of these Ham Egg and Cheese Breakfast Sliders. I love those little ham and cheese sliders made with King's Hawaiian rolls, and I've made a beef and bleu cheese version too, but I never would have Lay the ham slices on, overlapping a little. Put the scrambled eggs on top the ham, spreading them out evenly.
Ham egg and cheese sliders instructions
- Grease baking dish and preheat your oven to 350.
- Cut Hawaiian rolls into individual rolls cut in half.
- Lay bottoms of Hawaiian rolls in greased dish.
- Fold 1 thinly sliced pieces of ham onto each roll.
- Lay American cheese across tops of ham and roll bottoms. It’s ok to over lay over many sandwich bottoms as it will melt and sandwiches can be pulled apart.
- Scramble your eggs and sprinkle over tops of cheese.
- Put tops on your sandwiches.
- Place in oven and bake until cheese melted and is 145 degrees. About 15 minuets.
Top the eggs with slices of cheese. Make your next brunch one to remember with Ham, Egg and Cheese Brunch Sliders. These brunch sliders are perfect for celebrating any special occasion. These ham and cheese sliders are Hawaiian rolls topped with plenty of sliced ham, swiss cheese and an onion poppy seed butter, then baked to gooey perfection. The ultimate party snack to feed a crowd!