You can cook Lemon-Butter Pasta using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Lemon-Butter Pasta
- You need of Pasta.
- You need Handful of (ca. 4oz) pasta.
- You need of Sauce.
- You need 2 tbsp of butter.
- You need 1 of small scoop minced garlic.
- Prepare 1/2 of lemon, the juice.
- Prepare splash of chicken broth (optional).
- You need of Few shakes of basil.
- It’s of Parmesan (however cheesy you want!).
Lemon-Butter Pasta instructions
- Boil water. Add pasta. Cook for 10 min..
- In a small frying pan, add butter, garlic, and lemon juice and cook on high. Then turn down and add remaining ingredients. (Chicken broth, basil, Parmesan).
- Top with Parmesan! Add some red pepper flakes if you’re feeling spicy!.