Spanish-style French Toast.
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, spanish-style french toast. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Spanish-style French Toast is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions every day. Spanish-style French Toast is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have spanish-style french toast using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Spanish-style French Toast:
- Take 1 loaf of white bread- if you're using fresh bread it's recommended to use a crusty loaf.
- Take 250 ml of milk.
- Make ready 2 of eggs.
- Make ready 4 of heaped tablespoons of sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cinnamon.
- Get 1 tablespoon of oil (you choose which type!).
Instructions to make Spanish-style French Toast:
- Cut the bread into even slices- if it's pre-cut then super! Then dip the bread into the milk, making sure it's dunked on each side (shallow bowls work best for dipping.) After, drain off any excess milk from the bread..
- In a separate bowl beat the eggs. Then dip the bread slices into the eggs, again make sure that each side is well coated..
- In a shallow bowl mix the cinnamon and sugar, keep the bowl next to the hob- it's important later! Heat up the oil in a frying pan, when hot place the eggy bread into the pan. Flip the bread, making sure both sides are cooked (aim for golden brown.).
- Put the cooked bread into the sugar and cinnamon, straight from the pan so the sugar sticks. Use a fresh spatula to flip the bread so both sides are coated- a fish slice is great to help flipping. Place onto a plate covered with kitchen roll..
- ¡Maravillosa! Serve straight away- on it's own or with whatever you like, maple syrup, ice-cream or fresh fruit all taste delicious!.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food spanish-style french toast recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!