Fresh Methi Chicken (Murgh Curry).
Hello everybody, it is John, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, fresh methi chicken (murgh curry). It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Fresh Methi Chicken (Murgh Curry) is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Fresh Methi Chicken (Murgh Curry) is something that I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook fresh methi chicken (murgh curry) using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Fresh Methi Chicken (Murgh Curry):
- Get 10 of chicken things or 4 breast.
- Take 300 g of sliced onions.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of fresh garlic paste.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of ginger paste.
- Get 4 of fresh tomatoes.
- Take to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- Take 2 tbsp of turmeric.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of Garam masala.
- Take 6 of green chillies.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of cumin.
- Take 200 g of fresh methi (fresh fenugreek leaves).
- Get of Oil for frying the chicken.
Instructions to make Fresh Methi Chicken (Murgh Curry):
- Chop the chicken thighs in to medium sized pieces or diced the chicken breast (if using the breast instead chicken thighs..
- Marinate the chicken with eggs, salt, 1 tbsp turmeric and garlic. Leave it in the fridge for 2 hours..
- Prepare the stuff for masala by slicing the onions, grated garlic, ginger and chopped green chillies..
- Heat up one cup of oil and fry the marinated chicken. Once fried, take the chicken out of the oil and place in to clean dish..
- Drain some of the oil and leave 2 tbsp oil in the same dish to cook the masala. Sauté the cumin seeds, garlic until brown. Add sliced onions. Cook the onions until oil starts to separate..
- Add chopped tomatoes, ginger, chillies and salt. Cook it for 20 mins on medium heat. Keep stirring after 5 mins. Add turmeric and 1/2 cup water..
- Once the gravy cooked to nice consistency, add fresh Methi. Cook it for further 5-10 mins..
- Add chicken. Mix it together till the masala coated nicely to the chicken..
- Garnish with fresh coriander. Serve with Rice and Naan..
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food fresh methi chicken (murgh curry) recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!