Sun dried tomatoes with angel hair pasta. All Reviews for Angel Hair with Feta and Sun-Dried Tomatoes. Also I used Penne pasta instead of Angel hair poured the pasta in a very large serving dish and then mixed in all of other ingredients. How to make Angel Hair Pasta with Sun-Dried Tomato.
Angel hair pasta in a very thin type of spaghetti, that cooks quickly, and easily. Sun-dried tomatoes and bacon give lots of flavor to this ultra-easy pasta dish. Toss pasta in oil from sun-dried tomatoes. You can have Sun dried tomatoes with angel hair pasta using 15 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sun dried tomatoes with angel hair pasta
- Prepare 1 pound of meat. I used polish sausage. but you can use whatever.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 of medium yellow onion chopped.
- You need 6 tablespoons of garlic.
- It’s 12 oz of tomato paste.
- You need 10 oz of sundried tomatoes.
- You need 3/4 cup of white cooking wine.
- You need 2 tablespoon of oregano.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of thyme.
- Prepare 10-15 of fresh basil leaves roughy chopped.
- You need 5-10 of fresh sage roughly chopped.
- You need 1/2 pound of angel hair pasta.
- You need 2 cups of pasta water.
- You need of goat cheese.
- Prepare of fresh parsely.
Toss pasta with tomato puree and sliced tomatoes in large bowl. DIRECTIONS Add wine and sun-dried tomatoes. View top rated Angel hair pasta with sun dried tomatoes recipes with ratings and reviews. Mix in olive oil, garlic, tomatoes, feta and Parmesan cheese.
Sun dried tomatoes with angel hair pasta step by step
- Pre-heat oven to warm..
- In a medium sized pan cook the meat till browned and finished. cooking times will vary depending on what meat you choose..
- When finshed, place meat on a paper towel lined plate. once drained place meat in a oven safe bowl or dish and place in oven to keep warm..
- Wipe out medium sized pan and return to stove. add the olive oil and return to meuim heat..
- Add the onion and cook till tender. about 3 minutes. Add garlic and cook for another minute..
- Fill large pot with water 3/4 full and place on stove on high heat. once it starts boiling, add the angel hair pasta and cook according to the package. meanwhile…
- Add the tomato paste and cook for 2 minutes, stirring constantly, add the white wine, sun dried tomatoes, oregano, thyme, basil, and sage and simmer till smooth..
- Add the meat to the sauce.
- If the sauce becomes to thick, very carefully get a cup of pasta water from the boiling pasta and add to the sauce..
- Once pasta is done, reserve one cup pasta water, drain, do not rinse and add to the sauce. add the cup of pasta water and toss. if using bigger chucks of meat, the meat will not toss with the pasta..
- Once plated top with parsley and goat cheese..
Stir in coriander and season with salt and pepper. Angel hair pasta tossed with summer zucchini and tomatoes fresh from the garden. The perfect meatless meal you'll be craving again and again. Serve this with plenty of Parmigiano Reggiano! Freshly shredded Parmesan cheese, if desired.