Chicken Katsu with Curry Sauce.
Hey everyone, it is me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, chicken katsu with curry sauce. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chicken Katsu with Curry Sauce is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They are fine and they look fantastic. Chicken Katsu with Curry Sauce is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook chicken katsu with curry sauce using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Katsu with Curry Sauce:
- Make ready of chicken breast, halved and pounded.
- Make ready of Flour + salt & pepper.
- Get of egg, scrambled.
- Take of breadcrumbs.
- Make ready of onion.
- Prepare of garlic.
- Prepare of a carrot.
- Get of ginger.
- Make ready of bay leaves.
- Make ready of flour.
- Take of curry powder.
- Make ready of chicken stock.
- Get of honey.
- Prepare of soy sauce.
- Get of spring onions, sliced.
Instructions to make Chicken Katsu with Curry Sauce:
- Coat the chicken breast with flour, continued with egg, and breadcrumbs.
- Fry the chicken breast until evenly cooked. Cut into strips.
- To make the curry sauce, saute the onion, garlic, ginger, and (grated) carrot.
- Add flour, curry powder, and bay leaves. Pour the chicken stock. Stir well and heat until become thick sauce. Add honey and soy sauce to the sauce.
- Use a hand blender to make a smoother sauce. Pour onto the chicken katsu. Garnish using spring onion and black pepper.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food chicken katsu with curry sauce recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!