AMIEs Nutella Brownies.
You can cook AMIEs Nutella Brownies using 3 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of AMIEs Nutella Brownies
- You need 1 1/4 cup of nutella.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- It’s 1/2 cup of all-purpose flour.
AMIEs Nutella Brownies instructions
- Preheat oven to 180ºC (350ºF). Brush a 9"x13" baking pan with shortening then sprinkle with flour to coat surface. Tap excess flour..
- Beat nutella and eggs together until grainy. Add flour and blend until combined. Do not over mix..
- Pour batter into prepared pan. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes, until firm and done. Cool then cut into squares..