Penne pasta with ground beef. How to Cook Ground Beef (Boiled Ground Beef)Cookie. Pure comfort food, this Penne Pasta Bake has a meaty sauce and lots and lots of cheese. It is perfect for a busy night, and is perfect for feeding a crowd.
Make it up until right before you bake it. This penne pasta dish is a perfect, budget-friendly, midweek meal that everyone will love. The main trick to this penne pasta recipe? You can cook Penne pasta with ground beef using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Penne pasta with ground beef
- You need 1 pack of ground beef.
- You need of Chopped onion.
- You need 1 of garlic minced.
- It’s 12 oz of Marinera sauce.
- It’s of Penne pasta.
- You need 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- Prepare 2 handful of mozzarella cheese.
Sufficiently browning the meat for the meat sauce! Which means using a cast iron frying pan on high heat, letting the ground beef cook in. In a large skillet cook the ground beef until well browned, breaking up with a spoon until crumbled; drain fat. Add in the cooked penne pasta; toss to combine with sauce and cheese.
Penne pasta with ground beef instructions
- First you boil penne pasta.
- Then cook onions with garlic and then throw in the ground beef.
- Add marinara sauce and the sour cream sauce let simmer for 15 min.
- Drain pasta and add to ground beef and let simmer for another 5 min.
- Then transfer pasta to the oven at 350F for 30 min add cheese on top.
Remove from oven and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese then about. Penne pasta is tossed in fresh tomatoes with Ground Beef, basil, and parmesan cheese. Heat to boiling a large pot of water. Baked Rigatoni with beef topped with cheese in a white casse. Easy Ground Beef Penne Pasta is a delicious meal that's fill.