Super-Fudgy vegan Brownies. These vegan brownies are so rich and fudgy, it might blow your mind. After making them from scratch, you'll never look at store-bought brownie mix again! Homemade brownies eluded me for so long – I found that with so many recipes, I could feel the sugar granules between my teeth when I took a bite.
Fudgy, gooey, perfect squares of chocolate that cut easily and are easy to make. You'll never buy a boxed brownie mix again! Rich, fudgy and ultra moist vegan gluten free brownies. You can have Super-Fudgy vegan Brownies using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Super-Fudgy vegan Brownies
- Prepare 240 g of kidney beans.
- You need 60 g of dates.
- Prepare 25 g of cocoa powder.
- Prepare 200 g of almond yoghurt.
- Prepare 30 g of oat flour.
- Prepare 20 g of vegan chocolate protein powder (or 10+10g more oat flour & cocoa powder).
- It’s 30 g of erythrit.
- Prepare 1 pack of baking powder.
- It’s of For the topping:.
- Prepare 100 ml of almond yoghurt.
- You need 10 g of cocoa powder.
These super easy brownies are so good no one will guess they're vegan or gluten-free! So we made simple vegan brownies, then we made triple chocolate vegan chocolate brownies and vegan zucchini brownies and now here we go with. These are the fudgiest brownies you can ever think of, perfect crisp crackly top, super fudgy center, moist and gooey in all bites. You can add nuts or chocolate chunks to your brownies or serve with whipped cream or vanilla ice cream as per your preference.
Super-Fudgy vegan Brownies instructions
- Preheat the oven to 160° Celsius.
- Drain and rinse the beans very well..
- Blend the beans, 100ml almond yoghurt and the dates into a purée..
- Stir in the oat flour, the protein powder, 15g cocoa powder, erythrit to form a sticky dough.
- Spoon the dough in baking sheet lined tin & bake for 40 minutes.
- Let it cool down, while prepare the topping. Mix 100ml almond yoghurt + 10g cocoa powder.
- Cut the brownie and spoon the topping over them…..
Fudgy, chewy vegan brownies made with simple ingredients. Very kid-friendly recipe, Can't tell it's vegan brownies! For Memorial Day, I made my vegan family members a heavenly fruit salad! The BEST Vegan Brownies I've ever had! They're fudgy, full of chocolate and completely dairy free, egg-free and vegan.