Microwave Fudgy Pistachio Brownies. Microwave Brownies are a thing and they ARE SO GOOD. Panasonic just asked me to share a recipe. They didn't ask me to confess my new found microwave love to the world.
Gradually beat in sugar on low speed until well blended. Add melted chocolate, extracts and food color; mix well. Stir in chopped pistachios..these decadently addictive pistachio-topped dark chocolate fudge brownies are so easy to make. You can cook Microwave Fudgy Pistachio Brownies using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Microwave Fudgy Pistachio Brownies
- You need 100 gm of All purpose flour.
- You need 100 gm of Butter.
- It’s 2 of Eggs.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Vanilla essence.
- You need 100 gm of Sugar.
- You need 65 gm of Cocoa powder.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Pistachios.
We've been baking brownies for years often using only one basic recipe. It's so good there's never been Place the chocolate, coffee and butter in a large glass mixing bowl. Place butter and chocolate in microwaveable bowl. Take pistachio in a chopping board and chop it roughly.
Microwave Fudgy Pistachio Brownies step by step
- In a microwave safe dish, heat butter for 30 seconds. Now add sugar, cocoa and vanilla in this order. Mix well. Now add one egg each slightly whisking everytime you add it..
- Now add the flour and mix. Do not be harsh on it. Mix it gently. Spoon the batter in the dish. Microwave on high for 4 minutes at first. After 4 minutes of microwaving, top it up with pistachios..
- Microwave again for 2 minutes. Allow it to cool for 10 minutes. Slice it when warm and serve with a dollop of vanilla icecream..
Now in a microwave safe bowl, take chocolate chips, butter and condensed milk. Pistachio Fudge-rich, creamy fudge, takes just minutes to make! Pistachios are my favorite nut, ever since I was a little girl. Pistachio fudge brownies with a glass of milk. We've found any longer just dries the brownie out.