Chicken with Sun-dried Tomato Basil Sauce.
You can have Chicken with Sun-dried Tomato Basil Sauce using 12 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken with Sun-dried Tomato Basil Sauce
- It’s 6 of Chicken Skinless Tenders:.
- It’s 1 of Onion : medium minced.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Tomatoes Sundried : chopped.
- You need 2 cloves of Garlic :.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Basil Fresh : chopped.
- You need 1 1/2 cups of Chicken stock :.
- It’s 2 tbsps of Flour :.
- It’s 1 1/2 tbsps of Butter :.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Cream :.
- Prepare of Pepper Salt and for seasoning.
- It’s of Pasta.
- Prepare of Olive Oil.
Chicken with Sun-dried Tomato Basil Sauce step by step
- Cook the chicken in the olive oil.
- Sprinkle some pepper and cook until the chicken is cooked through.
- In a saucepan, melt the butter.
- To it add the onions and garlic and cook for a couple of minutes until its just soft.
- Next add the chopped sundried tomatoes.
- Then bring out your whisk, add the 2 tbsps of flour.
- Slowly add the chicken stock and whisk away and make sure there are no lumps.
- Add the cream, and continue whisking until the sauce thickens.
- Finally add the cooked chicken and remove from the heat.
- Once your pasta is cooked, top it with the sundried tomato basil chicken.