Chicken Parmesan. My version of chicken parmesan is a little different than what they do in the restaurants, with less sauce and a crispier crust. The Best Chicken Parmesan recipe, made a bit healthier! Breaded chicken cutlets are baked, not fried yet the Baked Chicken Parmesan.
So, in theory, I should love Chicken Parm as well, but for all its promise. Chicken parmigiana, or chicken parmesan (Italian pollo alla parmigiana), is a dish that consists of breaded chicken breast covered in tomato sauce and mozzarella, parmesan, or provolone cheese. Chicken Parmesan is a classic for a reason!
Hey everyone, it is Brad, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, chicken parmesan. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Chicken Parmesan is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Chicken Parmesan is something that I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
My version of chicken parmesan is a little different than what they do in the restaurants, with less sauce and a crispier crust. The Best Chicken Parmesan recipe, made a bit healthier! Breaded chicken cutlets are baked, not fried yet the Baked Chicken Parmesan.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have chicken parmesan using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Parmesan:
- Prepare 3 of Skinless boneless chicken breasts, butterflied and pounded.
- Prepare 2 cups of cracker crumbs, I gathered all my odds and ends of every cracker I had and beat them in a ziplock bag with a rolling pin, or use a food processor.
- Take 1 cup of grated Parmesan cheese.
- Take to taste of Salt, pepper, onion and garlic powders, Italian seasoning.
- Get 2 of eggs, beaten with a splash of water.
- Take 1 cup of flour.
- Get 1/2 lb of grated Monterrey Jack cheese, I grate my own.
- Get 1 jar of your fave marinara or make your own.
- Take of Enough olive oil to coat the bottom of large skillet.
Chicken cutlets, breaded and fried, smothered with tomato sauce, and covered with mozzarella and Parmesan cheeses are so good. Crispy Parmesan Crusted Chicken Recipe – Quick Weeknight Dinner. This classic Chicken Parmesan from Delish.com is as good as it gets. The homemade marinara sauce makes a BIG difference.
Instructions to make Chicken Parmesan:
- Build a breading station. In one shallow dish put the flour. In another shallow dish put your beaten eggs and water, and in the third dish put the cracker crumbs, Parmesan, and spices. Combine with a fork. Start with flour. Flour the chicken. Pat off the excess. Dip it in the egg mixture and let the excess drip off then into your cracker crumb mixture. Thoroughly coat them and set them on a plate. I do 2 at a time in batches..
- Pan fry the chicken pieces til done. At this point I put the cooked chicken in a 200 degree oven to stay warm on a cookie sheet covered in parchment..
- When they’re all done leave them in the oven til you’ve pulled your meal together. When ready to eat, crank oven to 400, spoon marinara over each filet and top with cheese and bake til melted, about 10 mins. Eat up!.
Classic Chicken Parmesan recipe with parmesan crusted tender chicken, topped with marinara and cheese. Learn how to make chicken parm with a perfectly crisp, golden, breaded exterior and a moist interior, with all the right flavors and just the right amount of gooey cheese. This Cheesy Chicken Parmesan is a delicious Italian dish of breaded chicken, topped with marinara sauce and lots of cheese. Get this restaurant quality favorite Italian dish right at home. How to make the ultimate chicken parmesan!
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food chicken parmesan recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!