You can have Sexy Bruschetta using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Sexy Bruschetta
- Prepare 1 of chicken breast.
- You need 1 cup of tomato sauce (flavour of your choice).
- Prepare 1 of olive oil.
- You need 1 of parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 2 of green onion stalks – chopped.
- It’s 1 of Italian seasoning.
- Prepare 1 of baguette (I used ciabatta).
- It’s 1/2 cup of Gouda cheese (shredded or sliced).
- It’s 1 clove of garlic.
Sexy Bruschetta step by step
- Heat a frying pan with 1 teaspoon olive oil at medium heat. Cut chicken into strips and sprinkle with Italian seasoning and crushed garlic, cook thoroughly (about 10-15 minutes). You can also preheat the oven at this time to 200°C ..
- While the chicken is cooking, cut open baguette and place on baking sheet. Drizzle olive oil, parmesan cheese, and half of the chopped green onion onto the inside halves. You can also sprinkle a bit more Italian seasoning on top of the olive oil if you like it a bit salty..
- Once the chicken is cooked, place strips onto baguette halves and cover with cheese..
- Bake for about 5-7 minutes or until cheese is melted and bread is crispy..
- Once out of the oven top with remaining green onion, warm tomato sauce and more parmesan cheese. ENJOY!!.