Crockpot Creamy Tomato 🍅 Chicken 🐔.
Hello everybody, it is Drew, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, crockpot creamy tomato 🍅 chicken 🐔. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Crockpot Creamy Tomato 🍅 Chicken 🐔 is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Crockpot Creamy Tomato 🍅 Chicken 🐔 is something which I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have crockpot creamy tomato 🍅 chicken 🐔 using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Crockpot Creamy Tomato 🍅 Chicken 🐔:
- Make ready 2 of large packs chicken strips OR chicken breast (cut into chunks).
- Take 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Make ready 1/2 teaspoon of dried basil leaves.
- Get 1 teaspoon of oregano leaves.
- Get 6 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Take 1 can (10.5 ounce) of condensed tomato soup.
- Get 1 jar (15 ounce) of Alfredo sauce.
- Take 1 can (14.5 ounce) of diced tomatoes.
- Prepare 2 of onions, sliced.
- Make ready 1 box (16 ounce) of pasta, your favorite, cooked.
- Take of Shredded mozzarella cheese.
Steps to make Crockpot Creamy Tomato 🍅 Chicken 🐔:
- Rinse and pat dry your chicken, cut into chunks if necessary……
- Place chicken in crockpot……..
- Sprinkle over chicken your black pepper, basil leaves, oregano leaves and minced garlic…..
- Pour over chicken your tomato soup, Alfredo sauce and diced tomatoes, stir gently…….
- Layer your onions on top……..
- Cover and cook on low heat for 6- 8 hours, or until your chicken is fully cooked, stirring occasionally……..
- Serve on top of your favorite pasta that has been cooked, top that with some shredded mozzarella cheese and enjoy 😉!!!!.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food crockpot creamy tomato 🍅 chicken 🐔 recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!