BLT BRUSCHETTA. Make BLT Bruschetta for an appetizer for your party! This fun twist on traditional bruschetta features all of the goodness of bacon-lettuce-tomato sandwich and a finger-licking good garlicky sauce. This BLT Bruschetta recipe is the perfect dish-to-pass for a last minute get together, party or game day celebration.
Photo: Jeffrey Cross; Food Styling: Karen Shinto. BLT Bruschetta – Crusty french bread, topped with a warm creamy, cheesy, bacon, tomato, and If you love bruschetta and if you love BLT's this is the snack for you. Cross a BLT with bruschetta and what do you get? You can cook BLT BRUSCHETTA using 9 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of BLT BRUSCHETTA
- Prepare 1 bunch of spring mix (chopped).
- It’s 1 medium of tomato (sliced/chopped).
- You need 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 3 slice of bacon or bacon bites.
- Prepare 2 slice of Italian bread.
- Prepare 1 pinch of black pepper.
- It’s 2 tbsp of shredded cheese (prefer mozzarella cheese or Cheddar cheese).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of pesto.
- Prepare 1 oz of pesto.
BLT Bruschetta from My Food and Family. BLT Bruschetta is an appetizer that's guaranteed to go fast. Put a fried egg on top of each bruschetta. Cooking Channel serves up this BLT Bruschetta recipe plus many other recipes at CookingChannelTV.com.
BLT BRUSCHETTA step by step
- Pre heat oven 350 take your bread and brush some olive oil on each side n bake for bout 10 min. Add your chopped up tomatoes n spring mix n cheese n bacon add some pesto and a lil black pepper n mix well. Take your bread out and brush the oz of pesto on one side and add your mixed ingredients and enjoy.
Creamy BLT Bruschetta is full of fresh tomatoes, basil, and best of all BACON! This twist on a The classic bruschetta appetizer is definitely a favorite for many people, but this twist on the classic recipe. This Bruschetta BLT Sandwich is a perfect change up to they classic BLT. For the sake of convenience, I used a jar of bruschetta (GASP) but if you are so inclined, you could make your own. A yummy take on the classic BLT.