Crockpot Chicken 🐔 Pot Pie with Cheesy Biscuits.
Hello everybody, it is John, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, crockpot chicken 🐔 pot pie with cheesy biscuits. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Crockpot Chicken 🐔 Pot Pie with Cheesy Biscuits is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Crockpot Chicken 🐔 Pot Pie with Cheesy Biscuits is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook crockpot chicken 🐔 pot pie with cheesy biscuits using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Crockpot Chicken 🐔 Pot Pie with Cheesy Biscuits:
- Take of large pack chicken thighs (bone in, skinless).
- Get of red potatoes, cut into quarters.
- Prepare of baby carrots.
- Prepare of onion, sliced.
- Prepare of garlic, minced.
- Prepare of black pepper.
- Take of Herbs de Provence.
- Get of chicken gravy(I’m using a powered gravy today).
- Make ready of Bisquick mix.
- Get of milk.
- Take of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Take of parsley flakes.
Steps to make Crockpot Chicken 🐔 Pot Pie with Cheesy Biscuits:
- Rinse and pat dry your chicken thighs, then place into crockpot…….
- Add into crockpot: red potatoes,baby carrots,onion, garlic,black pepper Herbs de Provence and chicken gravy……….
- Cover and cook on Low for 6 hours……
- Meanwhile in a bowl combine Bisquick mix, milk, cheddar cheese and parsley flakes, place bowl in fridge until chicken is done…….
- After chicken thighs have cooked drop Bisquick mixture on top of chicken with a large spoon……..
- Cover and cook for 1 hour or until biscuits are cooked thru……..
- Serve and enjoy 😉 !!!!.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food crockpot chicken 🐔 pot pie with cheesy biscuits recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!