Bruschetta!. Bruschetta is an antipasto (starter dish) from Italy consisting of grilled bread rubbed with garlic and topped with olive oil and salt. Variations may include toppings of tomato, vegetables, beans, cured meat, or cheese. Nothing screams summer quite like bruschetta.
Italian Bruschetta the best choice for a quick tasty appetizer full of tomato and basil goodness. Simple easy classic Italian bread recipe, a delicious. Ah bruschetta, one of the best ways to enjoy the bounty of summer. You can have Bruschetta! using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Bruschetta!
- You need of Garlic Bread.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Mayo.
- Prepare 6 clove of Garlic.
- You need 1 1/2 stick of French Bread.
- It’s of Topping.
- It’s 2 of unit Small Tomatos.
- It’s 1/2 head of Onion.
- It’s 1/4 lb of Chicken Breast.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Red Pepper.
- You need 1 cup of Shredded Cheese.
Pronounced "brusketta", this classic Italian appetizer is a perfect way to capture the flavors of garden ripened tomatoes, fresh basil. Bruschetta is a great way to use up those fresh summer vegetables in the garden. One of my favorite appetizers to make during the summer is fresh tomato and basil bruschetta. Bruschetta is one of those foods that's impossible to eat elegantly.
- Dice Garlic and mix with mayo. Spread it on the french bread. Put it into the oven 400°F for 5 Min. Take out and let it cool..
- Fry Onion till golden brown, then add the diced chicken. Then put it in a bowl and set aside..
- Dice tomatos into little cubes, and the red pepper the same size. Also Chop up some Basil..
- Then mix the tomatos, pepper, onion, chicken, and Basil. Place on the center of the Garlic Bread, and sprinkle some Shredded cheese on top..
- Bake 400°F. 6 Min Just so that the cheese would melt. You Can Even Place some fresh Basil Leaves in the center of the dish to add Color. Serve & ENJOY!!!.
When you gorge on a crunchy piece of bread that's piled high with tomato, dripping with. Make our crunchy Italian-style bruschetta for an easy starter, or try smaller versions that work as canapés – or crostini. Bruschetta, in its most basic form, is simply grilled or The tomatoes: Good tomato bruschetta starts with good tomatoes. I disagree with those who advise others to seed the tomatoes. The true flavor of the bruschetta is on the "sauce" that forms from the.