Baked Chicken Parmesan. This is an easy chicken dinner the whole family will love! Made with homemade marinara sauce and melted mozzarella cheese. Reviews for: Photos of Baked Garlic Parmesan Chicken.
Boil the pasta according to the package directions, drain, then toss with olive oil. This baked chicken parmesan is delicious. Easy baked chicken parmesan topped with fresh mozzarella and basil.
Hey everyone, it is me, Dave, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, baked chicken parmesan. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Baked Chicken Parmesan is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Baked Chicken Parmesan is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
This is an easy chicken dinner the whole family will love! Made with homemade marinara sauce and melted mozzarella cheese. Reviews for: Photos of Baked Garlic Parmesan Chicken.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have baked chicken parmesan using 11 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Baked Chicken Parmesan:
- Prepare 4 of boneless chicken breasts.
- Prepare of Barilla Pasta Sauce, Tomato & Basil – 24 oz jar.
- Get 16 oz of Fettuccine.
- Make ready 8 oz of Finely Shredded Parmesan Cheese.
- Prepare Block of mozzarella cheese 8 oz.
- Take of Bread Crumbs, Italian Style – 15 oz can.
- Get 3 of eggs.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of Milk.
- Make ready of Italian seasoning.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper.
- Make ready of Vegetable or olive oil cooking spray.
A quick and easy meal your whole family will love! This baked chicken parmesan is golden brown crispy chicken breasts smothered in marinara sauce and melted cheese. A lighter take on the classic chicken parmesan that tastes like something you'd. Parmesan Chicken Bake is my most popular recipe because it is an easy dinner recipe using baked chicken breasts!
Instructions to make Baked Chicken Parmesan:
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Cook 16 oz of fettuccine as instructed on the package.
- Shred 8 oz of mozzarella cheese.
- Spread bread crumbs into thin layer onto a cookie sheet, mix in Parmesan cheese, and spray with a light coat of cooking spray. Place in oven for 3-5 minutes to lightly browned and crispy, set aside to cool.
- Rinse chicken breast with water and a small amount of vinegar to clean..
- Fillet each chicken breast into 8 thin halves and season with salt and pepper.
- In a medium sized bowl, mix milk, eggs, and Italian seasoning.
- Dip each chicken breast into the egg wash and then bread crumbs. Coat both sides evenly shake off excess and place on a roasting pan. (using a roasting pan allows the fat drip through the bottom of the tray and keep your chicken crispy). Bake 20 min at 350°.
- With a spoon, coat one side of each chicken breast with pasta sauce.
- Place a generous amount of mozzarella and Parmesan cheese on top of the pasta sauce and bake 15-20 min at 350° until internal temp reached 165°.
- Serve each chicken breast on a bed of Fettuccine (topping with fresh basil if available).
This parmesan chicken recipe only has a few ingredients, quick prep time and. Baked Chicken Parmesan – A lighter version of the traditional chicken parmesan that's baked to absolute crisp perfection! An easy recipe for Chicken Parmesan! Honestly, didnt know chicken parmesan would be this easy to make (as I would consider myself a beginner at cooking). This baked chicken parmesan recipe starts with tender chicken cutlets dredged in tasty breadcrumbs, smothered in sauce and cheese, then baked to perfection.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food baked chicken parmesan recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!