Baked zucchini bruschetta. These Zucchini Bruschetta Bites make a perfect low carb party appetizer. Light, healthy and delicious, they're packed with tomatoes, herbs, and feta and baked to bubbly perfection! Get your veggies in with this low carb version of bruschetta.
The zucchini forms the base of the bruschetta. Place zucchini slices on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray. Lightly (very, very lightly) coat the top side with olive oil. You can cook Baked zucchini bruschetta using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Baked zucchini bruschetta
- It’s 2 each of zucchini.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of parmesan cheese.
- You need 1/4 cup of gauda cheese(smoked).
- It’s 1/4 cup of shredded mozzarella.
- It’s 1/4 cup of bacon bits.
- You need 1/2 each of jalapeno.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of oregano.
- Prepare 1/2 each of tomato diced.
Get all the flavor of a traditional bread-based bruschetta but without all the carbs with this quick, simple recipe. A different twist on bruschetta and a great use for your zucchini. Marinated grilled chicken is served over zucchini noodles & topped with fresh tomato bruschetta in this healthy, gluten free chicken zoodle bowl recipe! Zucchini, tomato, and basil from the garden combine with balsamic vinegar in this recipe for a unique bruschetta topping on baguette slices.
Baked zucchini bruschetta step by step
- Mix all the cheese, bacon, jalapeno,tomato,oregano in a bowl..
- Slice the zucchini in half length wise.
- Put the zucchini in a baking pan skin down you can use a pan with a lid as well and cook it on a stove top.
- Sprinkle the cheese mixture on top of the zucchini and cook at 400 for 10-15 minutes..
- If cooking on stove top cooking time should be similar to baking time. Cook on medium flame..
Bruschetta almost always pops up as it is such a fantastic way to showcase beautiful flavours while being easy to eat. Home » Recipes » Lunch » Zucchini & Goat's cheese Bruschetta. Bruschetta with grilled zucchini, cheese and herbs. Appetizer bruschetta with vegetables Delicacy bruschetta with fried or baked zucchini, mozzarella che. Flavorful roasted eggplant & zucchini bruschetta with fresh basil and creamy feta.