Chicken Fajitas – Slow Cooker.
Hey everyone, it is me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, chicken fajitas – slow cooker. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chicken Fajitas – Slow Cooker is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Chicken Fajitas – Slow Cooker is something that I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have chicken fajitas – slow cooker using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Fajitas – Slow Cooker:
- Get 1 lb. of boneless, skinless chicken breasts.
- Make ready 1 cup of salsa of choice.
- Prepare 1 of onion, thinly sliced.
- Prepare 2 of bell peppers, sliced.
- Make ready 3 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Make ready 1 tsp. of each chili powder, cumin, brown sugar.
- Take 1/2 tsp. of each smoked paprika, salt.
- Take 1/4 tsp. of each pepper, garlic powder, onion powder.
- Take of Juice from 1 lime.
Steps to make Chicken Fajitas – Slow Cooker:
- Lightly grease your slow cooker. Season the chicken with salt and pepper and place it into the slow cooker. Pour in the salsa, the brown sugar and all the seasonings and stir it together. Then place the lid on and set the heat to low..
- After about 3 hours, lay the peppers, onions and garlic over the top. Then pop the lid back on and continue to cook on low heat until the chicken is cooked through and tender, which will be 2-3 hours..
- Once it's ready, remove the chicken from the slow cooker and shred it using two forks, then stir it back into the salsa, peppers and onions. Add in the lime juice..
- Serve immediately after, in warm tortillas. Top with your favorite taco toppings. Store any leftovers in the fridge..
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food chicken fajitas – slow cooker recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!