Teftini, Beef over Fettuccine. I give you Braised Beef Ragu Fettuccine for when you need a comforting and delicious dish. This slow braised, fall-apart-tender beef is cooked in a rich. Flat noodles cradle a satisfying partnership of ground beef and peppers in a pesto-enriched sauce.
The Best Beef Fettuccine Recipes on Yummly Alfredo Sausage And Vegetables, Pork 'n Peppers, Pork Primavera. HEAT oil in same skillet over medium-high heat. You can cook Teftini, Beef over Fettuccine using 29 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Teftini, Beef over Fettuccine
- It’s of Meatball patties———————.
- It’s 1-1/4 pound of ground chuck 80 /20.
- You need 1 cup of cooked rice.
- You need 1 teaspoon of kosher salt.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of ground paprika.
- You need 1 of large egg.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1/2 of medium onion grated.
- It’s 1 of small carrot peeled and grated fine.
- It’s 1-1/2 cup of Italian breadcrumbs.
- It’s of Pasta———————-.
- Prepare 1 pound of Fettuccine pasta.
- It’s As needed of water to boil pasta.
- You need 1 tablespoon of extra Virgin olive oil.
- You need 2 tablespoons of chopped parsley.
- You need 2 tablespoons of extra Virgin olive oil.
- You need of Sauce————————–.
- It’s 28 ounces of tomato sauce.
- You need To taste of kosher salt.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- You need To taste of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- You need 1 tablespoon of dill weed.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of chopped parsley.
- You need of Garnish———————–.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of chopped parsley for garnish.
- It’s of Frying—————–.
- Prepare As needed of oil to fry the meatballs/ patties.
WHILE sauce is cooking, prepare pasta according to package directions. Arrange on a serving platter; spoon beef mixture over the top. The Fettuccine Alfredo sauce has gotten richer over the years, picking up cheese and cream in most modern versions. If this fettuccine recipe has inspired you to try more, you'll find more in Betty's best alfredo recipes collection.
Teftini, Beef over Fettuccine step by step
- Mix the ground chuck, grated onion, grated carrots, minced garlic, egg, paprika, salt, and pepper. Heat the oil..
- Form into mini patties. I rolled it out and used a small cookie cutter to get a uniform size..
- Coat each patty with the breadcrumbs and in medium depth of hot oil, fry till golden brown. If it isn't quite done it will finish when simmering in the sauce..
- Move each one when finished frying to a paper towel to absorb excessive amounts of oil..
- Boil the pasta according to instructions on the package. Add olive oil and parsley to the pasta after you drain it. Coat each piece of pasta..
- Heat the tomato sauce. Add the spices and simmer 7 minutes then add the rest of the sauce ingredients. Taste adjust the seasonings to your desired taste..
- Mix well it should become orange in color..
- Simmer the sauce for 15 minutes then add the meat patties..
- Simmer for 15 minutes..
- Let them sit off heat covered 15 minutes. This will allow the sauce to seep into the meatballs a bit. Now serve on top of the Fettuccine..
- Garnish with parsley. Serve, I hope you enjoy.
A heart meal perfect for the colder nights. – by Sarah-Jane Hallett. Creamy Steak Fettuccine from Delish.com is meant to be shared with someone special. Coat both sides of steak with oil and season generously with salt and pepper. Whole and Heavenly Oven / Via wholeandheavenlyoven.com. Add the tomatoes and pesto, cooking until tomatoes are softening.