My Tomato + Basil Bruschetta Stuffed Mushrooms 🥰.
You can cook My Tomato + Basil Bruschetta Stuffed Mushrooms 🥰 using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of My Tomato + Basil Bruschetta Stuffed Mushrooms 🥰
- You need 5 of Mushrooms Large button take the stork out the middle.
- It’s 1 Pinch of Garlic Granuals.
- Prepare 6 Tsp of Soft Cheese.
- You need 2 of basil leaves chopped.
- You need 3 of little plum tomatoes diced tiny pieces.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Balsamic vinegar.
- It’s 2 tsp of sweet peppers chopped(I used jalapenos instead).
- It’s 1 of little bunch fresh parsley.
My Tomato + Basil Bruschetta Stuffed Mushrooms 🥰 instructions
- Mix the cheese with the chopped Basil, balsamic vinegar, and a little black pepper. I added the basil and Garlic in the mushroom first balsamic vinegar at the end share on each one. But I think mixing it together is better..
- Add the mushrooms in a non stick pan and brown the tops a little of the mushrooms. Then turn them over so they are upright. Turn down to Simmer.
- Next with a tsp add the soft cheese mix then the bits of tomatoes and the sweet peppers or (Jalapenos as my daughter wanted.).
- Simmer with lid on.
- Add a little black pepper on top of each then add a lid for 3 minutes. Add to serving dish sprinkle over the balsamic vinegar. I added some grilled Haloumi with it..