Crock Pot Chicken Fajitas.
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, crock pot chicken fajitas. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Crock Pot Chicken Fajitas is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Crock Pot Chicken Fajitas is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have crock pot chicken fajitas using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Crock Pot Chicken Fajitas:
- Take 2-3 lbs of Chicken Tenderloins.
- Make ready 2 packets of Fajita Seasoning.
- Take 1/2 cup of Water.
- Make ready of Bell Peppers.
- Take of Onions.
- Get of Any other veggies.
- Make ready of Tortillas or Rice.
Instructions to make Crock Pot Chicken Fajitas:
- Rinse chicken & cut off any excess fat. Place into Crock Pot. Cover with 2 packets of Fajita seasoning & add about 1/2 cup of water. Mix until all the seasoning is even over chicken..
- Cook on High 5-7 hours or Low 6-8 hours depending on thickness of chicken. Chicken is done when juices run clear & it's white inside when cut open. If you notice the chicken is starting to dry before finished cooking add a little more water to help keep moist..
- The last hour & a half add the Bell Peppers, Onions & any other vegetables you like to serve with Fajitas. At that time shred your chicken into smaller pieces. Serve over rice or in tortillas. Enjoy!.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food crock pot chicken fajitas recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!