Easy Chicken Casserole in Crockpot.
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, easy chicken casserole in crockpot. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Easy Chicken Casserole in Crockpot is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. Easy Chicken Casserole in Crockpot is something that I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook easy chicken casserole in crockpot using 12 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Chicken Casserole in Crockpot:
- Take of Chicken pieces, skinned.
- Take of Chicken and mushroom soup.
- Prepare of Chicken soup powder.
- Make ready of Fresh rosemary, just wash and throw into pot whole.
- Get of Potatoes cut into quarters ( skin on or off, your choice).
- Take of Carrots peeled and chopped into chunks.
- Take of Fresh baby corn.
- Take of Fresh mushrooms.
- Prepare of Red pepper chopped.
- Prepare of Freshly ground black pepper.
- Get of Fresh asparagus.
- Prepare of Onion, peeled and chopped.
Steps to make Easy Chicken Casserole in Crockpot:
- Place all except asparagus into crockpot pot. Toss to mix and cook on low for 4 hours. Add asparagus, cook for further 1/2 hour. Serve with rice (I always add a bit of coconut milk to my water when cooking rice. A trick I picked up while living in Malaysia for a few months).
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food easy chicken casserole in crockpot recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!