Chicken chorizo bake. Not a recipe for people on a diet – chicken, sausage, and penne is baked in a creamy tomato sauce. All Reviews for Chicken and Chorizo Pasta Bake. Cut the chorizo into slices the thickness of a pound coin.
Chicken and chorizo is a popular combination that creates smoky, Spanish-inspired dishes, from classic paella to buttery chicken casserole and our fun, meaty tray bake. This quick and simple Spanish Chicken Tray Bake with Potatoes is super easy but big on flavour. Chicken thighs, chorizo and smoky paprika make for a delicious meal.
Hey everyone, it’s me, Dave, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, chicken chorizo bake. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Chicken chorizo bake is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Chicken chorizo bake is something that I have loved my whole life.
Not a recipe for people on a diet – chicken, sausage, and penne is baked in a creamy tomato sauce. All Reviews for Chicken and Chorizo Pasta Bake. Cut the chorizo into slices the thickness of a pound coin.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook chicken chorizo bake using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken chorizo bake:
- Get 650 g of cherry tomatoes.
- Get 200 g of chorizo.
- Get 300 g of chicken breast.
- Take half of a garlic bulb.
- Get 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of balsamic vinegar.
- Get 125 ml of red wine.
- Get 1.5 tsp of sugar.
- Make ready 1.5 handfuls of fresh basil.
- Get 0.75 handful of fresh flat parsley.
- Make ready of Serve with rice or garlic bread.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Take 350 g of baked potato (optional).
- Prepare 1 Tsp of crushed chillis (optional).
This lovely chicken and chorizo traybake is so generous that you'd be hard-pressed to notice it's low-cal. Chicken traybake with chorizo, tomato and red peppers. Now imagine how tasty they are baked with chicken and chorizo … all in an easy one-dish tray Soooo … I know it's a bit of a stretch to call this tray bake of mine a 'patatas bravas' tray bake, but I. Rustle up this comforting pasta bake, featuring smoky chorizo, cheese and a rich tomato sauce.
Instructions to make Chicken chorizo bake:
- Preheat oven to 180C.
- Cut chicken into large chunks and place into an oven dish with 1tbsp of olive oil. Crush garlic cloves with flat edge of knife and place into oven dish. Season with salt and pepper..
- Cut chorizo into 1-2cm slices and place into dish with torn basil. If using potato, cut into small cubes and add to dish..
- Add tomatoes, some chopped some whole into dish. Add sugar, red wine, 1tbsp of olive oil and balsamic vinegar. Add chilli if desired..
- Place into oven for 50minutes, tossing half way through. Prepare rice or garlic bread..
- Remove from oven and rest for 5 minutes.
- Serve with parsley and basil and enjoy!.
See more chicken and pasta recipes at Tesco Real Food. Easy, delicious and healthy Chicken & Chorizo Bake recipe from SparkRecipes. How to make chicken chorizo bake. Learn how to make the perfect chicken and chorizo pasta bake to impress guests or feed the family For a traditional bake with a blend of Spanish cuisine, our chorizo pasta recipe is an easy way to. The Best Chicken Chorizo Cheese Recipes on Yummly
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food chicken chorizo bake recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!