TL's Homemade Taco Things. I love making my own spice blends. When I make them at home I can get them to taste exactly the way I want. I experimented for a while before I nailed This blend contains some salt, but at a far lower amount than even most of the low sodium varieties of taco seasoning.
These Easy Ground Beef Tacos are better than take-out and ready in minutes. Homemade Taco Seasoning (DIY, Made from Scratch). Homemade taco seasoning is such a versatile seasoning, perfect for tacos, nachos and so much And I've kinda gotten on a cooking thing recently so Ive been looking at recipes. You can have TL's Homemade Taco Things using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of TL's Homemade Taco Things
- You need 2 lb of ground beef , browned and drained.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of chunky garden style ragu pasta sauce ( or sauce of ur choice).
- You need 2 tbsp of chili powder.
- It’s 1 of for shells.
- You need 1 cup of flour.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of corn meal.
- You need 1 of egg.
- You need 1 pinch of of sea salt.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of water.
I made nachos using rotel and Velveta mixed for the cheese and. Making tacos for dinner and thought I would share how I make a really easy and delicious taco seasoning. I like this blend better than the. Here's the great thing about homemade taco seasoning…you can make it however you like!
TL's Homemade Taco Things step by step
- Brown the ground beef and drain. Return to pan and add chili powder and the sauce. Heat and keep on low temp until serving time. Meanwhile prepare shells..
- In bowl combine shell ingredients . spray a skillet with non stick spray. Add about a cup on the mixture to the skillet and with a back of a spoon spread it out. It will be thin. Once the mixture looks darker yellow flip and cook other side. Roughly 3/4 minutes a side..
- Spread meat mixture and toppings of your choice on top of shell. Fold IP like a taco. Enjoy!.
To make your taco seasoning all you have to do is pour all of your spices together and mix them thoroughly. The you can store your DIY taco seasoning in an airtight container in your pantry until you. Homemade Taco Seasoning tastes amazing – without all the weird ingredients you might find in the one you can find at the store! Just use it as you would use that weird thing in the little packet that calls itself "taco seasoning", but Homemade Taco Seasoning. made it? tap the stars to add your rating! Homemade taco seasoning is such a cinch to throw together.