Ooey Gooey Chocolate Butter Cake.
You can have Ooey Gooey Chocolate Butter Cake using 9 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Ooey Gooey Chocolate Butter Cake
- It’s 2 stick of butter, melted and divided.
- It’s 1 box of chocolate cake mix of your choice.
- Prepare 3 of eggs, divided.
- Prepare 1 packages of (8 oz) cream cheese, softened.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of cocoa powder.
- You need 3 3/4 cup of powdered sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla.
- You need 1 cup of chopped nuts (optional).
- It’s 1 cup of milk chocolate chips (optional).
Ooey Gooey Chocolate Butter Cake instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Butter a 13 x 9 pan and set aside..
- In large bowl, mix chocolate cake mix, 1 egg and 1 stick melted butter well..
- Pat mixture into the bottom of the 13 x 9 pan..
- In same bowl you used to mix the crust, beat the cream cheese until smooth..
- Add the last 2 eggs one at a time mixing well after each one..
- Mix in the 1/4 cup cocoa powder until well blended..
- Add in the 3 3/4 cups powdered sugar gradually and blend well..
- Slowly mix in the last stick of melted butter and the 1 tsp vanilla blending until smooth..
- Fold in the optional 1 cup chopped nuts and the 1 cup milk Chocolate chips..
- Pour mixture on top of crust..
- Bake at 350° for 40-45 minutes..
- Do not over bake. You want to bake it just til the center is barely set..
- Cool completely then cover and chill for at least an hour before serving..
- For extra presentation or to add to the sugar shock effect, you can drizzle the top with extra melted Chocolate chips after cooling completely..