Tasty Salmon Greek Pasta Salad.
You can cook Tasty Salmon Greek Pasta Salad using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Tasty Salmon Greek Pasta Salad
- Prepare 1 can of Salmon (can substitute with fresh salmon (1 cup) or a can of tuna, or even chicken!).
- You need 10 of Radishes.
- Prepare 1/3 packages of Baby spinach.
- It’s 2 medium of tomatoes.
- It’s 1/2 of Onion.
- Prepare 2 of Garlic cloves.
- It’s 1 box of Pastas (i used Catelli Gluten Free).
- It’s 1/3 cup of Mayonaise.
- You need 1 tbsp of Relish.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Parsley flakes.
- You need 1 tbsp of Greek spices.
- It’s 1 tbsp of White sugar.
- You need of Salt and pepper.
Tasty Salmon Greek Pasta Salad instructions
- Cook your pastas as directed..
- Meanwhile, dice your vegetables and mince your garlic cloves and baby spinach. Put them in a large salad bowl..
- Drain your can of salmon and chop the salmon in small pieces..
- Drain your pastas and cool them with cold water until they are completely cold..
- Add the pastas and the salmon into your salad bowl and mix throughly with a wooden spoon..
- Add the mayonaise and mix until everything is evenly covered..
- Add relish and spices, salt and pepper and mix throughly..
- Serve cold, preferly after 3-4 hours in the refrigerator (pastas will absorb the taste). You can also serve directly as it is. Delicious!.