Crockpot Vegan Pasta Sauce.
You can have Crockpot Vegan Pasta Sauce using 18 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Crockpot Vegan Pasta Sauce
- You need 2 can of Diced tomatoes.
- It’s 1 can of Tomato sauce.
- Prepare 1 can of Tomato paste.
- Prepare 1 can of Crushed tomatoes.
- It’s 1 box of Antanella's pasta sauce (tomatoes and basil).
- You need 1 large of Onion.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Vegan margarine.
- Prepare 2 can of Lentils.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Parsley.
- It’s 2 tsp of Garlic spice mix.
- It’s 1 tsp of Italiano spice mix.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Onion powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of Dried red pepper powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Salt (or to taste).
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Ground black pepper.
- It’s 3 of Bay leaves.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Brown sugar.
Crockpot Vegan Pasta Sauce instructions
- Heat up a small cooking pan and put the margarine in it. Dice the onion and drop in the pan, cook until browned..
- In a large crockpot, put all the cans (including lentils) and mix throughly with a wooden spoon..
- Add in the spices, salt and pepper, brown sugar and the cooked onions. Mix..
- Put the bay leaves on top. Cook on low heat for 4 hours..
- Add to your favorite pastas! You're done! Can be stored into your feezer for up to 6 months! :).