Robin's Whole Grain Rice & Chicken Casserole.
Hello everybody, it’s me, Dave, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, robin's whole grain rice & chicken casserole. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Robin's Whole Grain Rice & Chicken Casserole is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. They are nice and they look wonderful. Robin's Whole Grain Rice & Chicken Casserole is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook robin's whole grain rice & chicken casserole using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Robin's Whole Grain Rice & Chicken Casserole:
- Take 1 cup of Whole Grain Rice.
- Get 1 can of Cream of Mushroom Soup.
- Prepare 1 can of Water.
- Get 1 1/2 cup of Frozen Broccoli.
- Make ready 1 can of Water Chestnuts (drained).
- Take 2 of Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast (thawed).
Steps to make Robin's Whole Grain Rice & Chicken Casserole:
- In a casserole dish mix rice, cream of mushroom, and water (measure using the soup can)..
- Add frozen broccoli and water chestnuts..
- Dice and add thawed chicken breasts. Stir into the casserole. Season to taste..
- Cover and bake for 45-60 minutes at 350°F. Casserole will thicken as it cools..
- Cheese, breadcrumbs, or crushed cashews can be added to the top for extra flavour or crunch. Uncover, add topping, and bake for an additional 10-15 minutes..
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food robin's whole grain rice & chicken casserole recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!