Gooey Chocolate Chunk Cookies.
You can cook Gooey Chocolate Chunk Cookies using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Gooey Chocolate Chunk Cookies
- Prepare 250 g of Plain Flour.
- Prepare 150 g of Soft Brown Sugar.
- Prepare 100 g of Caster Sugar.
- Prepare 170 g of Salted Butter.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Bicarbonate of Soda.
- Prepare 1 of Egg.
- It’s 1 of Egg Yolk.
- It’s of Chocolate Chunks.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Salt.
- You need 1 tsp of Vanilla Essence.
Gooey Chocolate Chunk Cookies instructions
- Preheat the oven to 170°c/ Gas Mark 3. Grease or line a tray with parchment paper..
- Sift the Plain Flour into a bowl. Add Bicarbonate of Soda and Salt and set aside..
- Cream together the Butter, Brown sugar and Caster sugar until well blended..
- Beat in the vanilla, egg and egg yolk until light and creamy..
- Mix in the sifted ingredients until just blended..
- Stir in the chocolate chips by hand using a wooden spoon..
- Using your hands, roll the dough into Ping Pong size balls, placing them on the tray roughly 8cm apart. DO NOT FLATTEN THE DOUGH..
- Bake for 15 minutes in the preheated oven, or until the edges are lightly toasted. Take them out before you think they're almost fully cooked..
- Cool on baking trays for a few minutes before transferring to wire racks to cool completely..